Thursday, 25 September 2014

All About Me !

Why did you take the co-op?
-I took the co-op so i had a way to grad with all the necessary class's I needed for post secondary

What are your plans for next year?
- At this point I'm a bit confused because I'm thinking of law enforcement or culinary arts. Last year 
all i thought of was law enforcement but this year I'm thinking in two directions.

What activities do you like to do outside of school?
- Gym or relax at home with my friends over.

Have you done any fitness activities over the summer?
-I've gone to the gym daily over the summer

What are your fitness goals for the semester?
-To achieve a level of fitness that i don't think i could

What is important to you & helps to define who you are?
- At the moment I don't know where I'm standing and I'm going to define myself as.





No comments:

Post a Comment