What were you surprised by?
What was the most amazing part?
Could you relate the parts they are working on (live) to the colouring sheet, diagrams, or notes that we took in class?
What was the most interesting part?
What did you learn from this that you didn't know before?
I'm really surprised by how they are just lifting the part of cancer / colon right out it is really weird to look at because they just lift it and place it on a tray. That they actually have the women cut open for so long and they surgery was a success was amazing , also when they pump CO2 into the body to inflate the part they were cutting. In class I learnt that the colon is part of the large intestine. The part when they used a stapler and how they were cutting inside. That you should get checked up so you don't lose your life.

.jpg)
It was so cool, right? The portion that they removed was bigger than I thought it would be. Neat to see.
ReplyDelete