Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Grouse Grind

Grouse Grind
Panorama Ridge Hike

A) Since i didn't do the grouse grind I'm going to relate these questions to me doing a 7 Km hike to Panorama Ridge last year in my Co-Op. At the top of the mountain my heart rate was high since I did push myself up the steep mountain. My breathing rate was pretty normal,I was red as a cherry.My body temperature was really high because it was really getting cold at the top. My muscles were soaring as soon as i got to the top. Next day my caffs were really soar and made the hike down really intense. My limitations where that the mountain was really steep and it was hard to push through.

 B) Aerobic system and Glycolysis System i know because it was really steady hike but i was really pushing it threw the steep parts making lactic acid.


No comments:

Post a Comment