Hi Mom and Dad!
This is my interim report for the Human Kinetics Coop.
So far, the highlights for me have been: Having to be part of a really fun and interesting Co-Op
I am the most proud of: That I`m doing all my homework and I`m all caught up in class
The most interesting things I have learned about are: The heart I think I know the heart flow really well.
An example of when I really pushed myself in SuperFit is: The extended beep test i thought i pushed my self really hard because i couldn't breath at all after.
I could make improvements in: Coming to class a bit earlier and not goof off
I am really looking forward to: The this class to do much more and have a lot of fun.
The Basics - WORK HABITS:
Attendance (classes missed and why) - good because i miss class but not mostly
Participation in field trips (woo kim, grouse grind, rock climbing) - loved all the field trips I have gone on.
Lates (how many & reasons) - couple and because i was goofing off
Preparedness for class (gym strip &/or supplies) -always ready for class.
Class time management (are you using your class time to complete your work? engaged in class discussion? participating? following along? doing your best? or talking too much? ) - Class time management is really good because i try to finish most stuff in class
Blog assignment completion - (out of 8 assignments) Comments? 7_8
Self evaluation of work habits for each class in coop - G/S/N
Biology 12: G
Exercise Science 12: G
Super Fit 12: G
No comments:
Post a Comment