Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Buddy reflection


PE leaders - 
1.  What adjustments and improvements did you make in your lessons (structure, activities, organization, instructions) from the first lesson to the last one?

We got more engaged with the activities we did as the weeks went on we chose different games that work well with the grade ones so the could learn it and have fun in PE

2.  What was the biggest challenge for your group?  For you?

Group was who was going to talk and for me was getting there attention

3.  Describe your favourite moment as a leader and explain why.

When I lead the warm up and showed them how to do different warm ups and the were learning it.

4. What do you still need to work on?  What improvements would you make if you were continuing teaching for another month?

I'm not sure since the class loved it and so did I it was really fun for me and the grade ones!

PE Buddies -
1.  What are some of the things that you learned being a PE buddy?

That we actually have to give all our time and enthusiasm and be like a kid again and not care what people mean think after at the end.

2.  Did your comfort level change over the course of the month?  Why or why not?

Yes I got really into it and I really enjoyed it near the end.

3.  What was your favourite part of being a buddy?  Be specific.

Introducing myself to the buddy's and getting to know them and how they feel was with being with us.

In conclusion -
Rate the following:

Your group -
Lesson planning  5/5
Organization 5 /5
Instructional clarity  4.5/5
Team work 5  /5
Improvement  5/5

You -
Interaction with buddy9  /10
Improvement on your goal  5/5

Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment